Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I just like how he's always leaning. Against stuff. He leans great.



Pop Culture First Kisses rated here by the most awesome ladies Marisa Meltzer, author of 'Girl Power: The Nineties Revolution in Music' (which has finally come into the library!), and Elizabeth Spiridakis, who runs the most increds blog White Lightning (feelslikewhitelightning.blogspot.com) they included My So Called Life!

Its another of my fave My So-Called Life moments - I have many OK? I still can't believe this was Angela and Jordan's first kiss - I get choked up just thinking about it. How he kisses her at the wrong moment and then kicks her out of the car when she actually WANTS him to kiss her! Blow-by-blow but oh the angsty agony of it all.

I totally rate the Trip and Lux (Virgin Suicides) kiss as well, and LOVE the Little Women inclusion (this was one of my fave movies when I was younger) plus I always wanted Jo and Laurie to get together - hate you Amy.

I've suddenly gone blank on my favourite on-screen kisses - I have this feeling Dans Paris is in there but what else? I'll update when they come to me.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

basically anything with Louis Garrel. the shop window kiss in Dans Paris is pretty nifty! (and the one in Actresses is to DIE) xx