Thursday, January 28, 2010

Say hello to your friends...



I got reminded by the recent 'Where are they now' take on the Babysitters Club girls in Flavorpill of this movie! I loved it so much when I was kid - I always wanted to be Dawn (who I was the complete opposite of) and in reality I was much more of a Mary-Anne. I'm embarrassed to say I read up to about 100 of these books when I was younger and especially loved the repetitive introduction chapter in every book of what the characters where like and what they were wearing. Though I was always confused by the chronology of the books and how they never got any older - and I was always a terrible babysitter.

Also fans should also check out What Claudia Wore - an amazing blog dedicated to BSC style maven Claudia Kishi.

2 comments:

Every Little Counts said...

oh, i read all of these books too. that and sweet valley high. i miss those days...

Samantha said...

me too! I used to love SVH - I even got into the little sister series - karen I think?