Friday, August 6, 2010

“When I go out with the ladies, I don't force them to pronounce my name. I tell them I like to go by the nickname of Kitten.”


How amazing is the new poster for the Joaquin Phoenix movie/doco 'I'm Still Here'?

Remember when he and Casey where in 'To Die For' together?

It wasn't so long ago he gave this Letterman interview either.

I doubt the movie will live up to the beautiful poster but we'll all get to see as its been picked up by Magnolia pictures - official site here - its in theatres in the States Sept 10 after premiering at the Venice Film Festival.

BeeTeeDubs - The whole Venice Film Festival line up this year is totally off the hook - little Coppola's 'Somewhere', new Vincent Gallo, Kelly Reichardt, Darren Aronofsky (will the curse of Natalie Portman prevail?), Francois Ozon , Tom Twyker etc etc

No comments: