Saturday, August 7, 2010

“The sick do not ask if the hand that smoothes their pillow is pure, nor the dying care if the lips that touch their brow have known the kiss of sin.”

I've been sick - not dying - but who doesn't love a good melodramatic Oscar Wilde quote to kick things off?

Anyway I've managed to churn through a disgusting amount of tv in these few days of being bed ridden. I thought I'd share my two new favourite shows - one cancelled and one not (keep the dream alive).



Michael and Michael have Issues

I want to hang out with both of these guys forever - who the hell cancelled this show?!!?!

BeeTeeDubs I've been living in sweatpants.



Huge - This show is basically coming of age at fat camp - totally adorbs. I was going to post the trailer but it is so awful and completely misrepresents the show in a really commercial tv network kinda way. Which is a pity - because this show is awesome.

I've also been watching Pretty Little Liars but I'm not going to recommend anyone who isn't sick to do that.

No comments: