Sunday, March 7, 2010

Best Movies You've Never Seen #4



Walking and Talking (1996) - Nicole Holofcener

This is the only clip I could find of this film - I think it was uploaded by some dwarf bowling enthusiasts. Anyway this film is one of those awesome 90s more talking than walking (awful pun) films about life and relationships - covering off everything from 'the ugly guy' to 'the boyfriend-to friend-back to boyfriend' as well as the pitfalls to sharing a pet with your best friend among other things. Awesome cast and best film Holofcener ever did in my opinion. Its totally adorable and sweet (and mean and funny) and I just want to smoosh its cheeks and watch it again.

In other new news Holofcnener and her muse Keener have a new film out in 2010 called 'Please Give' doesn't look as good as Walking and Talking but when has a lacklustre preview stopped me before?

No comments: