Saturday, October 30, 2010

In the Bedroom



This is one of my favourite blog posts of all time from Tavi's blog Style Rookie which i hope you are all reading. I wish I had blogs like Style Rookie when I was a teen to look to for culture inspiration and knowledge that other people where into stuff that I was. Its weird how easily isolated one feels in high school even in the 90s when the internet was around! It was only movies like these that made me feel connected to something special and that weird cool teenage girl thing was a lifestyle choice not just a phase. These movies are also still some of my all time favourites - in fact Heathers will remain my all time favourite movie forever I think.

I also think Girl and Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael would fit really well into this series.

1 comment:

Anouk said...

girl's bedrooms in movies are always really interesting terrain.