I was inspired by this blog post to think about my bad everyday habits (besides having a job)
- Biting my nails (I only half stopped some of the time)
- Putting off what I can "air out" today rather than dry-clean tomorrow
- Pretending I'm going to spend all weekend dusting, selling things on ebay and reading Tolstoy when I know deep down instead I'll be drinking cocktails, reading comics and rewatching Seinfeld in bed.
- Oh Ebay
- Buying eye cream and not using it
- Not spending money on things that are worth money ie wool coat, winter boots and leather gloves.
- Using bad language like LOL, OMG, BTW, ATM and liking it a lot