Thursday, March 5, 2009

mon amie la rose

Besides the slight flashback to Marie Antoinette (ew) - this ad by Sofia Coppola for Dior is pretty cute!I love how pastel everything is like one big macaroon! from memory i don't like the smell of Miss Dior Cherie (too sweet) though I've been thinking about switching from my signature Stella by Stella to something like MJ's Fig. I like unisex scents - I've worn men's fragrances in the past like Aqua di Gio by Armani and Cool Water by Davidoff. Yum! OK off to the perfume counter with you!

PS I've been having life is meaningless lets all run away to Paris a la Revolutionary Road lately! Inspiring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terre D'Hermes is a great masculine scent, and supposedly Hermes Eau des Merveilles is the feminine counterpart - but still pretty manly if you ask the bloggers... Wood and amber and all that - sea salt.