Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people's reality, and eventually in one's own.



Do you love it? Its my new toy for my trip! I'm determined to whip this baby out more than I did my old one and I don't think it hurts that I am obsessed with the preppy brown colour. Its pretty much the camera that everyone worth their plaid and horn rim glasses should own. I'm a doofus when it comes to anything technical - honestly I am - no false modesty here! But its one of my 8 things to do in my life - that is - to take some beautiful pictures. I'm highly unoriginal in that regard - I think "take some beautiful photos" is on everyone's list of things to do in their life. I wonder if I can substitute in "take some pictures with a truly beautiful camera"? Its probably more achievable!

No comments: