Monday, November 24, 2008

Master of My Domain


My friend Emily was the first person to compliment Elaine Bennis on her sense of style. I remain unconvinced to be honest.

The strange quiff helmet hair. Thats what breaks it for me. True it didn't last past Season 5 or 6 but its still the style I equate most with Elaine - did anyone else have hair with a weird fring/quiff/helmet like that in the 90s? Was it "the Rachel" of its generation?

Also hate the long skirts I really hate long skirts - theres something incredible Island holiday -slash - mumsy about them.

The blazers, shoulder pads and ankle riding boots and skirts is all coming back though it seems - Elaine is coming back in to vogue as Emily maintains. Plus I do love all the Laura Ashely floral.

AND this is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life truly!

No comments: