Sunday, May 29, 2011

2011 Summer Adventures

Though I'm about to start an intense job at a most awesome film festival on Monday, I'm determined to not let the Summer of 2011 pass me by! So I've come up with (and borrowed from others) a lovely list of Summer Adventures to complete by mid-August (cause I will be too busy after that). My activities are pretty generica (and/or helvetica) so if you have any suggestions please - I'm an adventure canvas in need of some more colour!


Wild Water Kingdom (water slides!)

High park (tree climbing, book reading, bike riding, cherry blossoms picnic etc)

Niagra Falls (day and night pls)

Toronto Islands Bike Tour

Walk from Leslieville to the Beaches and try Ed's Real Scoop Gelato at the beginning and the end!

Horse riding!

Road Trip to see John Water's Absentee Landlord in Minneapolis (may be a post summer more spring time event)

NXNE (Dum Dum Girls, Twin Shadow etc)

Paradoxes of Innovation talk by Malcolm Gladwell @ Luminato Festival

Garage Sale's to decorate my new room!

Then its on to Spring - Nuit Blanche, Road Trip to the West Coast and more!

No comments: