Sunday, January 11, 2009

Please say the Baby!


Lil Wayne my favourite rapper - so quotable (see below), funny and evocative - now he just has to release a solid slow jamz mixtape and I will die a happy woman!


"And I know this world is so cold and deceivin but I keep my head up like my nose is bleedin" - David Banner


"My name aint Bic but i keep that flame" - A Milli


"Hahaha, yea boy that's my girl, And she pops excellent up in waynes world'' - A Milli


"And if ya man ain’t me, why bother" - Easy


"And if your man is whack and if he lack what I pack then I will make you lack him" - Poppin Remix


"I getsall in ya head just like shampoo. I just wannafuck with you like rude polices. I don't want abroken heart because I lose the pieces" - Breakin My Heart


"He tell me I’m gainin weight. I tell him I’m getting paid. Money over bitches. I’m yellin it to the grave" - Money On My Mind


"I'm probably in the sky, flying with the fishes, Or maybe in the ocean, swimming with the pigeons" - Sky's the Limit


"I listen to her heartbeat because it plays my favorite song." - Crying Out For Me Remix


"I’m lookin like a star, bitch. When you see me make a wish" - Money On My Mind

"You can call it what you want but she gon call it what she feel" - You


"And I'm a G, And you aint gotta know the alphabet to see, I know that my whole city is depending on me, And I forget a lot of shit, but I could never forget the streets." - Ride with My Niggas

No comments: