Tuesday, November 29, 2011


The Age of Movies -  Pauline Kael
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? - Mindy Kaling


Room - Emma Donoghue


Then Again - Diane Keaton

There are so many books I want to be reading right now! I stopped reading around August (right after finishing Life by Keith Richards) and didn't start again till November! I had absolutely zero concentration for anything without surround sound, despite having a bunch of books out from the library that weren't even that heavy going e.g. Black Postcards.  I would read about a page before returning to whatever TV show is owning my life ATM (Bored to Death, Happy Endings you sucking my soul!) I couldn't even read on PT preferring to stare creepily out the window listening to EMA (or similar). I finally broke the cycle with The Marriage Plot however (AKA the best book of 2012) and am finally reading again, and I want to start with all of the above! Though first I have to pay off all those overdue fines at the library for the books I didn't read, bummer.

No comments: