Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With



'I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With' is one of my all time favourite titles. Apparently it makes Larry David uncomfortable because it ends with a preposition - 'with' (just in case you were wondering) - which is amazing to know because Larry David uncomfortable is about as unfathomable to me as time travel.

This movie contains a lot of my favourite things like Second City and stars both Jeff Garlin (of 'Curbed') and Sarah Silverman (of awesome-town).

If you in anyway doubt Sarah Silverman's devotion to cheese please watch the below.



Also she recently published a novel(!) called 'The Bedwetter' which is about well, pee from what I can gather - you can read the first chapter here.

ALSO she recently got dissed on via Twitter by the TED/AOL crew for her TED talk (which no one will ever see I guess but you can get the lowdown here). Peep the Twitter back and forth - kinda shows why you don't get into a pissing contest with a former bedwetter right?

No comments: