Tuesday, February 2, 2010

angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night,



So many bio-pic trailers so little time!

I love Ginsberg - he's one of the few beats that I can appreciate (Ginsberg and Corso). Plus I heard that this song was written about him - which makes me love him more.

Also James Franco in glasses. Lets appreciate.

PS This is my favourite Ginsberg poem and one of my favourite readings of it. Patti Smith reading and Philip Glass playing as a tribute to Ginsberg on his death. The poem is a tribute to Ginsberg's guru on his death and Smith and Glass read it in tribute to Ginsberg their guru.


Patti Smith And Philip Glass Allen Ginsberg
Uploaded by Bodhisattva1956. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

2 comments:

Olle said...

Holy shit! Franco really has the voice down perfect! Have you seen the short doco 'Ah! Sunflower!"? It's amazing. You can get it at the RMIT library, or I have it ripped on my computer. Put a clip up on vimeo. Have a look:

http://vimeo.com/2492224

Samantha said...

no can you burn it for me? would love to see it!