Sunday, July 5, 2009

How terrible it is when you say I love you and the person on the other end shouts back 'What?'





Sorry for the mish mash post - let me explain.

So I actually had a really nice quiet weekend in - I procastinated all Saturday and Sunday long after my phone broke on Friday. I didn't do any of my work thats due Monday, didnt take any of the gym trips i meant to, and didn't get my phone fixed either...oops.

Actually I didn't do much except eat pies and banana bread and re-watch old movies about Caulfield-esque kids eg um, Kids, Igby Goes Down, Ice Storm and Flirting. Hence the images above fitting no?

Then in my procastination frenzy I got all inspired and finally read Raise High the Roofbeam..(its fucking amazing btw) and fell in love with Salinger all over again hence the above quote.

My life is pretty fascinating sometimes isn't it.

No comments: