Friday, December 5, 2008

Top Ten...

MUSIC VIDEOS - songs that kick ass and the videos that live up to the ass. I had a couple of rules no crappy songs and no claymation.

1. Justice - Stress




2. Kanye West - Flashing Lights

Flashing Lights - Kanye West from Jarvis Smith on Vimeo.

3. Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) (Beyonce/DC videos make me want to dance like I'm home alone but in public - true story)

4. MGMT - Time to Pretend (I didn't even like MGMT till my pal Hugh made me watch their music videos)

5. Santogold - L.E.S. Artistes



6. She and Him - Why do you let me stay here



7. M83 - Graveyard Girl



8. Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma (I actually just saw this on another list and they are such cuties - the videos not that great)




9.  Gnarls Barkley - Whose Going to Save My Soul


10. LCD Soundsystem - New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down

11 Jay Z - Wonderwall / 99 problems (not really a music video but still stupidly awesome)






No comments: